Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 5-7 Wintry Mess Potential

weatherwiz

14 minutes ago, dryslot said:

That comma head though, Instead we get the showery look, Any other winter then this one, That's 100 miles east and a blizzard.

I’ve been waiting 15 years for a setup like that. I’ve gotten some good deformation bands in the early 2010s, but I want a dynamic QPF plastering. Someday. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

Ripping better here in St. Agatha lol!  

I'm sure, I just talked to my buddy in Eustis, They got 12" on top of Kennebago and the top of Sugarloaf yesterday and its ripping there now, I'm loading this afternoon and heading up first thing in the morning to the radar runs then riding the rest of the day.

1 minute ago, dryslot said:

I'm sure, I just talked to my buddy in Eustis, They got 12" on top of Kennebago and the top of Sugarloaf yesterday and its ripping there now, I'm loading this afternoon and heading up first thing in the morning to the radar runs then riding the rest of the day.

Joust those swords and keep ye bibs tight 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, dendrite said:

I’ve been waiting 15 years for a setup like that. I’ve gotten some good deformation bands in the early 2010s, but I want a dynamic QPF plastering. Someday. 

This is wet paste here.  

Could be like 8” on 1” water.  

It’s on power lines, trees, and roads are real greasy even with only 1-2” last 60-90 min.

Just now, dryslot said:

Ya that should be good tomorrow.  We’re heading out now..gonna try to do a lil riding now..short jaunts. But it’s getting worse by the minute.  16-20” up here.  Hoping they get out late  tonight and groom it.  Fort Kent says they are and so is Red arrow.  So If they do shouldn’t be too bad tomorrow.  If not gonna need a powder sled  to ride tomorrow lol. 

4 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

It’s a little bit odd it’s almost moderate rain here but the cloud deck is really bright. 

We’re warm sectored aloft and those showers are racing northward to get stretched and compressed over PF’s fanny. We’re just getting some brief breaks in the deck to allow for some peekaboo sun. 

Just now, WinterWolf said:

Ya that should be good tomorrow.  We’re heading out now..gonna try to do a lil riding now..short jaunts. But it’s getting worse by the minute.  16-20” up here.  Hoping they get out late  tonight and groom it.  Fort Kent says they are and so is Red arrow.  So If they do shouldn’t be too bad tomorrow.  If not gonna need a powder sled  to ride tomorrow lol. 

Some guys are bitching that the snow is going to be to dry there and not going to pack well.

Just now, WinterWolf said:

One of the caribou groomers posted on FB yesterday how they need more snow as the groomers don't have much to work with:rolleyes:. Paa...lease. 2-3' OTG and they are complaining. I realize they have high stds.

Just now, Lava Rock said:

One of the caribou groomers posted on FB yesterday how they need more snow as the groomers don't have much to work with:rolleyes:. Paa...lease. 2-3' OTG and they are complaining. I realize they have high stds.

Can we will take what they don't want................:(

• Like 1