• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 5-7 Wintry Mess Potential

weatherwiz

Just passing hour 14 of FzRa. Solid 10-15 mm glaze on flat surfaces. Not sure of radial amounts. Maybe half that. Trees are sagging. Still lgt to mod precip falling. Temp -2c. Expecting temps to spike later along with 55-60mph gusts as storm deepens in the GOM. Will be a miracle if i keep power. 

1 hour ago, MarkO said:

31.6F/31 IN Lowell, glaze on many surfaces. "Mom say's the driveway is icy" as my son ignores his own warning and falls on his ass to the delight of my daughter. 

My driveway is a hill.. just made sure no one was passing by the road, glided right out of the driveway and onto the road backwards.

18 minutes ago, wx2fish said:

Still pretty high vis on the Pittsburg cams. A glaze on lense of one of them even up there. Hopefully flips there soon for the snowmobilers 

Thought it was washing out from the west around HIE, but then I saw CXX and realized it was fake news. 

29.8° and a steady ZR. Power concerns are a 5/10. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Where is the low track? Up into W MAss on NE?

That low seems to die out get stretched east around noon to 1pm and transfer to just off NE mass /SE NH

look at any meso 

or if you look at hi res nam it makes its way toward S orh country  and is elongated ESE toward Providence around 1pm  as a stronger meso low gets cooking between the cape and boston harbor......then the main low reorganizes SE of portaland maine

who knows but this aint cutting across S VT and Monads imo