• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York

Tom Niziol
This system forecast to move from the Eastern US across the North Atlantic has all the meteorologists talking right now. The GFS is showing a central pressure of 914mb Saturday afternoon between Greenland and Iceland. We are in record territory for the lowest pressure in the North Atlantic ever recorded if this happens. Stay tuned...

• Like 2

Well, gee, maybe it will rain in Syracuse. The temperature has JUMPED up 5 degrees here in the past hour as soon as the wind turned southerly.

It's unreal the amount of times we have hit our highs at night time this winter.

Looks like temps will drop back once precip starts, and dewpoint is lower currently. The temperatures in Central New York definitely rise and drop faster than what I'm used to from West Michigan.

what went from a nice 3-5" storm down to 2-4" and now the GTA will be lucky if we get 1". 

Toronto is almost at average snowfall for a full season (4" away) and its only February 12th. No concern about missing that. 

One more mediocre 3-5" storm and then lets have Morch 2012 come back for March this year haha.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mississaugasnow said:

what went from a nice 3-5" storm down to 2-4" and now the GTA will be lucky if we get 1". 

Toronto is almost at average snowfall for a full season (4" away) and its only February 12th. No concern about missing that. 

One more mediocre 3-5" storm and then lets have Morch 2012 come back for March this year haha.  

That was a beauty. Just caught it on this side of the lake 

45 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

Well, gee, maybe it will rain in Syracuse. The temperature has JUMPED up 5 degrees here in the past hour as soon as the wind turned southerly.

It's unreal the amount of times we have hit our highs at night time this winter.

Looks like temps will drop back once precip starts, and dewpoint is lower currently. The temperatures in Central New York definitely rise and drop faster than what I'm used to from West Michigan.

I. Noticed that when I left work downtown at 9pm. My car had 40F!  It is only 36-37F here but wow.  

• Like 1