• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York

2 hours ago, cny rider said:

Any ski/snow eports yet from the Dacks travelers?
We went to Snow Ridge today.  They had the goods.. Plenty of nice soft powder.

Great ski day.

I was there for several days before the Friday storm and conditions were pretty awesome even then (Whiteface). Now is the time to get up there before we get washed out again.  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, DeltaT13 said:

I was there for several days before the Friday storm and conditions were pretty awesome even then (Whiteface). Now is the time to get up there before we get washed out again.  

Pretty fun hill. Definitely challenging in the powder. One thing I appreciated was not waiting in lift lines other than maybe 10 mins for the Gondola. I liked the blues under the facelift chair. Wilmington was blown off and a touch icy surprisingly. 
Cute town, huh? 

I think we may have an overachiever on our hands as theres no sign of a mix anywhere as DP are in the mid 20's everywhere and there not rising much so.... its S+ right now where I am with a temp of 29F. NWS forecasted 2-3 slushy inches for the lower elevations and I think they may be wrong!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CNY-LES FREAK said:

I think we may have an overachiever on our hands as theres no sign of a mix anywhere as DP are in the mid 20's everywhere and there not rising much so.... its S+ right now where I am with a temp of 29F. NWS forecasted 2-3 slushy inches for the lower elevations and I think they may be wrong!

We're already at an inch w/S+. 32 with a 29 DP. 

• Like 2

I feel like I'm living on the Jersey Coast again as I'm loving all these events with temps in the low 30's cause flake size in both events were efficient and so is whatever we're seeing tonight. NwS ultimately says we go to rain, and I wont dispute that, but it may happen after most precip and lift exits stage right so we'll end up with some BR, lol, with an inversion!!

• Like 1

What a nice surprise! I immediately went for a walk as soon as I looked out the window. Working our way towards an inch already here in the No. Onon. area.

Big, wet flakes covering everything. 31.5 degrees. Roads are extremely slippery. Even if it changes to rain, the roads will be ugly for the morning commute.

Hoping to wake up to a big surprise!

• Like 1