• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 2020 General Discussions & Observations Thread

Rtd208

The next 8 days are averaging 35.5degs., or just Normal.

Month to date is +8.9[42.8].          Should be +5.3[39.9] by the 21st.

All 3 main models are snow less for their duration.       The 06Z,GFS is averaging 37.5 for the last 17 days of February, so we should end the month near 39.7 and in 8th. Place.     The winter will probably have fewer than 25 BN Days to its name.

February is a month on the move.       9 out of the 10 warmest Februaries are since 1990.      My 1967 NYC Weather Almanac which presumably has the 30-Year Normal from 1931-60, shows that February has warmed a full 2 degrees since that period.         February may have been our coldest month during the first 70 years of records, with a crossover with January taking place by 1940.

39* here at 6am.       41* at 7am.       42* by 10am.       43* by Noon.  drizzle all AM.        44* by 4pm.

54 minutes ago, wishcast_hater said:

Last night TWC predicted 1 to 3 inches of snow. I knew better than to expect that. Got maybe a quarter inch. 

Local NWS predicted a trace to maybe an inch on mostly non paved surfaces.  Pretty much right on here in Poughkeepsie.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, CarLover014 said:

Well, I enjoyed the sun when we had it yesterday... now back to today with another migraine again :raining:

I guess the good news is we get a stretch of nicer conditions this weekend. I hate being stuck inside all day

Try getting a sun lamp. They do help and I switched our lights to Hue at home. That also helps, but this is God awful weather. 

• Like 1