• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb To Forget? - 2020 Discussion

TalcottWx

6Z is a dreamy outlook for Mr. Dews with almost all cutters and a strong SE Ridge, almost no snow for SNE.  I do not know what to do if the early rumor round up of early talk of La Nina occurring next winter turns out to be on the table on how many people on here will go nuts if faced with a 3rd straight year of little snow.

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Lots of options. My guess is some sort of meso low may develop and lock in the cold over the interior. Perhaps we keep getting a press more to the south. Either way, probably the most wintry look we have had in weeks.

High's in a decent spot on the ensembles. 

9 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Lots of options. My guess is some sort of meso low may develop and lock in the cold over the interior. Perhaps we keep getting a press more to the south. Either way, probably the most wintry look we have had in weeks.

Let’s just get thru 50’s Monday and Tuesday and maybe, just maybe some winter for a spell 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

And we've  had nothing sooo that's not saying  much...

• Weenie 1

1 hour ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Ya watch that high position 

should start sliding east with each euro run when we are 90 hours out

Good to stay pessimistic at this point. It def looks like a bit of snow and ice right now for interior especially, but it won’t take much to be cold rain either.