Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Feb To Forget? - 2020 Discussion

TalcottWx

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Plus alot of energy is hanging back near Baja.

yeah that's becoming a bit more interesting. I would watch out sometime next week (and a period where models don't show anything)...if that ejects there is opportunity to coincide with some northern stream energy. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Look at the changes from 00z to now... absolutely comical. I know we are still a few days out... but woof. 

Something is changing to make these models punt East 

I wouldn’t trust gfs to handle this properly but euro isn’t exactly bulletproof. Give it until 0z Thur.

Just now, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

What is your model of choice right now? I believe the only model that gives you anything at all is the ukie... and that was headed East after a zonked 00z run.

You don’t look at any op run this far out and assume they’re right. If this winter hasn’t taught you that then you’re beyond help.You use pattern setup , the past ,ensembles and your own experience. Not op runs 5 days out 

Just now, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

What is your model of choice right now? I believe the only model that gives you anything at all is the ukie... and that was headed East after a zonked 00z run.

He struggling. He went from a rains to Canada call to it’s coming all the way to the HRV...within a few days. KWM tossed.

• Haha 3

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

You don’t look at any op run this far out and assume they’re right. If this winter hasn’t taught you that then you’re beyond help.You use pattern setup , the past ,ensembles and your own experience. Not op runs 5 days out 

Okay... what ensemble set gives you snow? My experience tells me that this is headed in the wrong direction.