Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Feb To Forget? - 2020 Discussion

TalcottWx

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

It has and will continue to do so. Don’t invest and hopefully we can pick up a handful of inches. 

It could easily still end up as an interior job. It’s within the envelope. Especially at 5+ days out.

I just wouldn’t be throwing down even money on that type of solution....your Vegas favorites are the eastern ones. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

It could easily still end up as an interior job. It’s within the envelope. Especially at 5+ days out.

I just wouldn’t be throwing down even money on that type of solution....your Vegas favorites are the eastern ones. 

Need some Eli Manning to David Tyree magic for westerners. ;)

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yea I’m leaning that way pretty heavily but that doesn’t mean I’m oblivious to a different outcome. Part of the fun, for me, is leaning a certain way based on all the data and some experience...and watching it come to fruition. If I end up wrong, then it’s a learning experience. I don’t have to forecast for a living so no offense to those that do...but I don’t need to toe the ‘anything is on the table’ line. That’s the way to go, obviously, as a pro but far too boring as a weenie.

• Like 1

Don’t. Want. To. Invest...Must. Resist... Tractor beam... pulled me right in. FU&k. Hopes and dreams of a Super Bowl biggie. Its like when you were younger and out with the boys and you come across that super hot, next level lady and you’re posturing to the fellas... “what? I got this, I’m going over there, I’m doing it.” Every bit of discernment tells you stay away, this is crash and burn territory. You forge ahead, only to be dissed and dismissed, the fellas high-fiving and In hysterics as you walk of shame back to your spot, two drinks in hand...

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Yea I’m leaning that way pretty heavily but that doesn’t mean I’m oblivious to a different outcome. Part of the fun, for me, is leaning a certain way based on all the data and some experience...and watching it come to fruition. If I end up wrong, then it’s a learning experience. I don’t have to forecast for a living so no offense to those that do...but I don’t need to toe the ‘anything is on the table’ line. That’s the way to go, obviously, as a pro. 

I'm into the chase, And when its over, I'm looking for the next one to track.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, CoastalWx said:

It could easily be a longitude deal. These things are notorious for those ticks west.

I have no lean right now.  Just having fun at the expense of the western folks.  It’s going to boil down to timing/ location of the streams.  Gotta wait till Wednesday/Thursday to get a better idea.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

Sub 975 millibar low south of the benchmark or at the benchmark location suggests an early phase and a much colder storm solution overall.  This means that whatever precipitation falls on the coastline will likely be snow unless the low tracks over Cape Cod.

James. Be careful with getting overly excited with the Navgem. I think it has it's place in for what it beings to the table..but...wouldn't take this run and roll with it ( actually..does anyone know if the Navgem ever scores a coup and had the right outcome over the titans, Euro & GFS )?