Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January 25-26 Threat

HoarfrostHubb

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

I don’t mean to come across crass. You know what I mean. You don’t care what happens in CT. Most of us don’t care about other areas unless you have a vested interest like ski trip, vacation etc

Your right, I don't, I would have no interest in visiting CT unless its a client and work related, I take winter for its recreational value and CT would provide me none of what i seek, That's why wolfie goes north, But i won't wish ill will on anyone that ends up with winter weather, That's how it goes, None of us hold the cards to make it snow in our BY.

3 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Your right, I don't, I would have no interest in visiting CT unless its a client and work related, I take winter for its recreational value and CT would provide me none of what i seek, That's why wolfie goes north, But i won't wish ill will on anyone that ends up with winter weather, That's how it goes, None of us hold the cards to make it snow in our BY.

We have four ski areas, cross country skiing and ski jumping in Connecticut.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Ginx seems to get so upset when it rains to Maines or when anyone posts that which is odd. At any rate. Snows to Maines 

10 minutes ago, dryslot said:

But some have the advantage of living in a better climate which typically leads to be better hand being dealt.

13 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Next time you are in Ct. Bring cookies 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

When I could I found lots to do in our epic winters. These types of winters suck unless you ski snow making areas. 

There are so many activities to do during the winter months. Instead of waiting for snow to fall in you're neighborhood, travel a bit to downhill ski, cross country ski, ice fish, snowmobile, etc.