Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 25-26 Threat

HoarfrostHubb

18 minutes ago, OceanStWx said:

I think that's probably bogus with a 59/48 spread at the time. 

I will tell you this, it’s was 52 and pouring when I was Vero Beach this afternoon and it felt like snow lol! Reminded of the storm on the Sunday before thanksgiving in CT; damn cold and raw

1 minute ago, Modfan2 said:

I will tell you this, it’s was 52 and pouring when I was Vero Beach this afternoon and it felt like snow lol! Reminded of the storm on the Sunday before thanksgiving in CT; damn cold and raw

Cold down there for sure, but even this morning with temps in the 30s would have been tough for snow because it was "fake cold" as the :weenie: like to say. The majority of the cold was in the lower levels with relatively mild temps aloft still. It was probably dry enough on the Gulf Coast to wet bulb it though.

16 minutes ago, OceanStWx said:

Cold down there for sure, but even this morning with temps in the 30s would have been tough for snow because it was "fake cold" as the :weenie: like to say. The majority of the cold was in the lower levels with relatively mild temps aloft still. It was probably dry enough on the Gulf Coast to wet bulb it though.

Didn’t  say it was snowing,  just a cold rain.....for FL standards