Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 22nd-25th Winter Storm Potential

Thundersnow12

1 hour ago, cyclone77 said:

Nice snow globe out there as we continue to hold onto the western edge of the snow area.  1.2" as of a bit ago.  Snow is about to shift east out of here so the event is about done here.  If we wouldn't have had rain wasting the precip earlier we would have had over 2" easily by now.

Nice.  Rain wipes out .8 inches of snow.  The NE forums got nothing on us lol

19 minutes ago, A-L-E-K said:

Still waiting on the snow part to start, better check the plumes

I for one, am more about chasing the model runs for a full 5 days to burn off a work week. Not discounting the entertainment on this board. I'm past the days of depression over the abject failure of a storm to produce IMBY. Positive take; driveway doesn't have to be shoveled, it's Saturday and I can watch college hoops all day. Who's starting the next storm thread?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Baum said:

I for one, am more about chasing the model runs for a full 5 days to burn off a work week. Not discounting the entertainment on this board. I'm past the days of depression over the abject failure of a storm to produce IMBY. Positive take; driveway doesn't have to be shoveled, it's Saturday and I can watch college hoops all day. Who's starting the next storm thread?

I think your right. You need to enjoy the chase and the journey moreso than the end result. Also I may joke at times but I enjoy the banter as long as its good natured and redirected towards keeping on weather mostly. Maybe something to follow Feb.4th timeframe?

• Like 1