• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January 18-19 SWFE

HoarfrostHubb

I was just looking at the 18Z Euro.  Has over .5" qpf for me.   So 5" at the 10 to 1 ratio.  The weatherbell product almost doubles that to about 9" for me.  At 11F right now I would think ratios would be good but snow growth is so poor right now.  It's not pixel dust but sure not nice flakage either.   Precip is going to have to pick up this snow is very light.  Vis is down because of such small flake size.  This will be a very easy storm to cleanup.

20 minutes ago, wxeyeNH said:

I was just looking at the 18Z Euro.  Has over .5" qpf for me.   So 5" at the 10 to 1 ratio.  The weatherbell product almost doubles that to about 9" for me.  At 11F right now I would think ratios would be good but snow growth is so poor right now.  It's not pixel dust but sure not nice flakage either.   Precip is going to have to pick up this snow is very light.  Vis is down because of such small flake size.  This will be a very easy storm to cleanup.

The next few hours it'll be decent rates and should be better growth. You can sell near 20:1 though.