Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 18th Event

stormtracker

39 minutes ago, Baltimorewx said:

Of course I’ll get the area of precipitation that is broken:lol: Fitting, considering I haven’t received 1 full inch from any storm and probably only about 1.5” total on the season 

Don't know if that even would have mattered.  Got a pretty solid line here in Frederick and nothing to show on the ground.  Curse you dry air!

Just now, North Balti Zen said:

Yup. Radar is hilarious with the first line - areas not in advisory cashed while the advisory areas see a broken line.

Sorry that it fizzled out from DC north. It was sure nice to see and have everyone get in on.  Just hope things are right and more come for y’all later

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, H2O said:

Sorry that it fizzled out from DC north. It was sure nice to see and have everyone get in on.  Just hope things are right and more come for y’all later

Nice to see a burst for areas not expecting anything - I’m mostly just amazed at how far north the whole system drove to deny our area any widespread thump. This winter is so disappointing.

20 minutes ago, H2O said:

Picked up .6” from that little thump band. Way more than I expected so I’m happier than a pig in shit. 

Temps are cold. 25.6/22. 

Well look at you mr. Living in the tropics, having more snow than me today. Congrats friend :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PhineasC said:

This winter is so lame. Hope spring comes early, but I’m sure the super blocking and negative NAO will show up in April just in time to make spring miserable. 

At least we have a few days of cold and dry upcoming. Decent chance the outer banks will have more snow than the majority in this sub-forum by mid week.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, H2O said:

21 minutes ago, H2O said:

Picked up .6” from that little thump band. Way more than I expected so I’m happier than a pig in shit. 

Temps are cold. 25.6/22. 

Wow, you got about 200% of what I did.  Slight coating, road and sidewalks just wet.  Glad I didn't get up early to watch the "show"

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic