• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Tuesday 1/7/20 Disco snow event

MountainGeek

Never got heavy...most of the clown snow maps showed a little gap from SW of here jumping over and the maxing again around Chills house. I'm not sure what causes that but basically it light to moderate snowed here since it got going for real. Tomas Kinkade would be proud of the scenery

• Like 1

Just now, stormtracker said:

This is a pretty solid bust for DC S and E.  I wouldn't care as much if we had a legit chance within the next two weeks.   Well, this is part of being in civilization vs cows.  Trade offs people, trade offs. 

Surface this morning was a loud clue. Once I hit 41 I knew I wouldn't start off with all snow. Finally just about 100% snow. We'll see what happens. 

• Like 1

Just now, stormtracker said:

This is a pretty solid bust for DC S and E.  I wouldn't care as much if we had a legit chance within the next two weeks.   Well, this is part of being in civilization vs cows.  Trade offs people, trade offs. 

Thought models were showing a pretty sharp cutoff as we closed in - not sure how much of a bust that this is for those areas if you had realistic expectations 

4 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

Not over yet...but not looking good.  The UHI effect does seem to be getting worse in marginal situations...even faster then the general climo is degrading.  There have been so many marginal historically 50/50 setups recently but they all seem to break wrong now.  

5 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

I've gained a little weight...so