• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Tuesday 1/7/20 Disco snow event

MountainGeek

I was pretty confident that the cities would inevitably get screwed. Gfs has been pretty steady overall with not giving outrageous total from such a fast moving system. Now the low level warming trend as event approaches has started. DC is in for less than an inch but points NW will still see a little more.

9 hours ago, leesburg 04 said:

We've all seen this movie before so hopefully nobody gets butthurt if it follows history....that said things feel good out this way for a pretty landscape 

More people should take me off ignore, if they did they wouldn't get so butthurt, know where you live people find it on the map and learn the history 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

WTOP just announced Fauquier County VA schools will have early dismissal.  Secondary schools dismiss at 11:30 a.m.; Elementary schools and Marshal MS dismiss at 12:30 p.m.

Loudoun, Rappahannock, Frederick and Madison are closed all day. 

32 minutes ago, Deer Whisperer said:

27/25. Overnight runs have me a bit more worried but I’ll trust the euro

it will be fine but I agree you are walking the line like Johnny Cash.  It might come down to miles making the difference.  If I remember correctly you are east of the fall line but not by much.  maybe the 6z Euro will look solid.  just a few days ago even snow tv didn't look likely so at least that is almost certain.