• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Interior NW & NE Burbs 2020

IrishRob17

Wow my pressure is fantastic this year (so far) and hasn't been a problem since we put in a new well pump 5 years ago.

The dark green plant wilt in my garden is terrible and sooo disappointing. I think I'm going to waste some water pressure and build a mister today. I just ran a 10 minute fine mist and everything perked right back up so I think that something that runs about 1gph ought to do the trick.

• Sad 1

Not much for rain at all so far, .2". It looks like there's a bit more but not even as much as I've already gotten. The garden got a serious watering though as today was (liquid) fertilizer day so while the soil was soft and it could soak in there well everything got a good dousing from the base. Gonna make me a big ol' salad on Friday I think.

• Like 1

Went strawberry picking in newburgh this morning. Was still cool enough that there werent any bees to bother us and it was gorgeous. 

But now i have 10 lbs of strawberries and im sure in roughly 36 hours my kids will suddenly not be fans of strawberries anymore. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BxEngine said:

Went strawberry picking in newburgh this morning. Was still cool enough that there werent any bees to bother us and it was gorgeous. 

But now i have 10 lbs of strawberries and im sure in roughly 36 hours my kids will suddenly not be fans of strawberries anymore. 

Hope ya have plenty of TP

• Haha 1