Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Interior NW & NE Burbs 2020

IrishRob17

5 hours ago, gravitylover said:

Lucky. All I got was flakes and wind. Still have the wind which is good though, it's time to dry things out.

Same here. As far as I'm aware, it was the first frozen precip here since the Feb 12th front end "thump".

Agree that the mud is a major issue this year. I'm sure in 12 weeks we'll be talking about stunted lawns and low reservoir levels, but for now the world is our swamp.

1 hour ago, gravitylover said:

Snow! I woke up to look out at 4am and it was coming down pretty hard. Woke up now and the place is covered, well everything other than pavement. Easily .5" makes it the most in 2 months. Nice surprise :)

St patty’s day.  39f and rain here.  Whopping .15” in the bucket.

1 hour ago, IrishRob17 said:

Work is nuts with COVID-19 preparations but I digress, woke up before dawn to .1" so I'm on the board for March!  Winning...

I'm still amazed at the lack of snow imby this winter.  The HV and far NW NJ folks have nearly double what I do, just from small events that never came to fruition here.

17 minutes ago, JerseyWx said:

I'm still amazed at the lack of snow imby this winter.  The HV and far NW NJ folks have nearly double what I do, just from small events that never came to fruition here.

It's been especially poor to your west here in Warren County, considering the one decent event in early December was slightly too far east for this area. Allentown has a whopping 5.3", which currently stands as the worst winter of all time there.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, WarrenCtyWx said:

It's been especially poor to your west here in Warren County, considering the one decent event in early December was slightly too far east for this area. Allentown has a whopping 5.3", which currently stands as the worst winter of all time there.

Yeah sometimes you folks in Warren get skunked when it's an east-west kind of gradient.  Overall it's been a terrible winter, only decent storm came in December like you said.  Outside of those 8 inches, a few other events were able to bring me just above a foot.

8 hours ago, JerseyWx said:

Yeah sometimes you folks in Warren get skunked when it's an east-west kind of gradient.  Overall it's been a terrible winter, only decent storm came in December like you said.  Outside of those 8 inches, a few other events were able to bring me just above a foot.

What?  It was winter?  Must’ve missed it.

• Haha 1