Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January Observations

CAD_Wedge_NC

On 1/31/2020 at 12:15 PM, RT1980 said:

Not gonna happen.  Winter was over on Dec 21st!  No wintry precipitation for anyone! Oh I’m sorry I haven’t been here 20 years and I can’t have an opinion.

What the hell is your problem? I’ve about had enough of your crap because Is no reason for it.  Starting now you don’t need to worry about your opinions.  You need to be concerned with my opinion of you. 

1 hour ago, jburns said:

What the hell is your problem? I’ve about had enough of your crap because Is no reason for it.  Starting now you don’t need to worry about your opinions.  You need to be concerned with my opinion of you. 

I really don’t have a problem and I’m not concerned with your opinion of me. It’s just funny to me that some can say whatever they want to because they have been here for (insert whatever time you wish) but others get put in time out.  I’m good and will behave and if I have something to say from now on I’ll make sure I back up my reasons for stating whatever it may be!  I just expect the same from others at the same time.  That’s what I guess I was trying to get across!

Have a good evening Sir!

11 minutes ago, RT1980 said:

I really don’t have a problem and I’m not concerned with your opinion of me. It’s just funny to me that some can say whatever they want to because they have been here for (insert whatever time you wish) but others get put in time out.  I’m good and will behave and if I have something to say from now on I’ll make sure I back up my reasons for stating whatever it may be!  I just expect the same from others at the same time.  That’s what I guess I was trying to get across!

Have a good evening Sir!

That’s strike two. Choose your next step wisely ;)