• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January Banter 2020

George BM

When I explained the 72 scenarios of what could happen with this storm the one fail scenario was the low tracking into Minnesota and it being dry. I felt like this was the most likely scenario all along but I didn't want to say it so early but in the end...my worry was correct and I was right.

2 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

When I explained the 72 scenarios of what could happen with this storm the one fail scenario was the low tracking into Minnesota and it being dry. I felt like this was the most likely scenario all along but I didn't want to say it so early but in the end...my worry was correct and I was right.

the storm happened already? 

1 hour ago, pasnownut said:

who cares.........

:P

Used to like his reads, but when he got too full of himself....that ended that.  Plus he's often wrong.  

He’s one of three people here I have on ignore- he wrote an angry tirade cussing me out one time years ago and that was enough for me. I don’t have time for crazy people. :lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PrinceFrederickWx said:

He’s one of three people here I have on ignore- he wrote an angry tirade cussing me out one time years ago and that was enough for me. I don’t have time for crazy people. :lol:

Inquiring minds want to know...who are the other two?  :ph34r:  :P

It could be me....which means you won't see this!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, nj2va said:

Yep, pretty much locks up he'll be moving on.  I worry about trading him and losing the playoff experience in a goalie behind Sam.

I agree. Hate to be a GM on this one. Trade him and get a great player in return. Or let him walk at seasons end, but hopefully he helps us win a second cup? I dunno. I think Sam might be just fine on a long cup run, but that’s a big roll of the dice. All of it makes my head spin a bit. Lol. 

• Like 1

Just now, PrinceFrederickWx said:

You are on a long list of those who got to enjoy one of his tirades. :lol:

Quit following a few years back myself. Got tired of his constant trashing of other Mets, interjecting politics into his discussions and trashing any that disagreed with him. Shame too because he is very knowledgeable if you can ignore his constant model hugging of the Euro.

• Like 2

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic