Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
January Banter 2020

George BM

5 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

It’s good to be King. 

And a little bit of fun is different from the crap that initiated posting guidelines. 

Did you really want that 20 page discussion I had with mdecoy in the main thread because that’s where it was in past years. We had the same talk this year only it didn’t clog up the pattern discussion. Progress. 

Now if we could just keep you out of the Panic room with these discussions. :D

Took this photo last night...moon in the clouds.  The sky was very dramatic looking, I have to say.  The moon is overexposed more than I'd like, I know, but in order to get the clouds to "show up", I sort of had to do that with a slower shutter.  The blur in the clouds is due to the fact that they were actually moving rather quickly across the scene.

640199097_MooninClouds.thumb.JPG.6d96e8e7a9d03c2d8f8794323765b8b9.JPG

• Like 2

Just now, psuhoffman said:

Bring over some of those delicious burgers and all is forgotten!!!

But yea we’re all just having fun waiting for the flip. 

Have another party and I will and some extra for your freezer as well. ;)

Think I am going to have some fun with the weenies tomorrow morning on the overnight runs. Haven't decided how quite yet. Maybe pull a Ji on them and tell them they were the worst runs in history? Or maybe we are all but guaranteed a KU? Any ideas?

29 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

It’s good to be King. 

And a little bit of fun is different from the crap that initiated posting guidelines. 

Did you really want that 20 page discussion I had with mdecoy in the main thread because that’s where it was in past years. We had the same talk this year only it didn’t clog up the pattern discussion. Progress. 

I wanted to take a minute and thank all the Mods for their work so far this winter! Board is far more readable for us lurkers thanks to your hard work, it is very much appreciated! Now lets see what happens when we have our first real storm..

23 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

Think I am going to have some fun with the weenies tomorrow morning on the overnight runs. Haven't decided how quite yet. Maybe pull a Ji on them and tell them they were the worst runs in history? Or maybe we are all but guaranteed a KU? Any ideas?

I would just be like “not sure what I think about this run”. 

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

If we get a blizzard I could dig out the backyard  fire pit and have a blizzard BBQ!  When the novelty wears off we can wander into the basement and shoot some pool. 

Otherwise I will try again this spring for sure. I know @HighStakes and @losetoa6would be game. 

• Like 3

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic