Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January Discobs 2020

George BM

15 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

Wait. It can’t do that. This was an impossibility 

Lol. In 125 years of records it has never not had at least 1.5” of measurable snowfall from Feb 1 on here. I doubt this year doesn’t have any measurable snow here the rest of the year. That’s almost impossible. A cow farts and it snows here. But I doubt it amounts to more than a inch or two here and there unless we either get supremely lucky or a bonafide pattern flip. 

4 hours ago, mappy said:

Mangled flakes in Parkton. What do I win?

Nothing. It was impossible to get snow from this system. Didn’t you hear? Too warm. 

Its 32 here tonight. I just said to myself earlier “it won’t snow tonight because it’s too warm”. Hate when that happens.

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

January 2020 number my location

Total liquid for the month was 3.44 inches vs a normal of 2.77 inches, a +0.67 above average. There were 14 days with measurable, 4 days with a T and 13 dry days. The greatest rainfall was on the 25th with 1.47 inches. There was 3.0 inches of snow measured for the month vs a normal of 7.0 inches, a -4.0 below average. The greatest snowfall was the only measurable on the 8th with 3.0 inches. There were also 6 days with a T and 24 days without snowfall during the month.

The average high was 45.9 degrees vs a normal of 42.5 degrees, a +3.4 above average. The warmest day was on the 12th with a 64.5 degree reading. The average low of 28.8 degrees vs a normal 21.8 degrees, a +7.0 above average. The coolest reading was on the 21st with a 10.1 degree reading. The overall averaged temp was 37.3 degrees vs a normal of 32.1 degrees, a +5.2 degrees above average and 4th warmest during my record keeping.

Highest wind recorded during the month was 41 mph on the 17th. There were two new records, both on the 12th, a new record high of 64.5 degrees and a new record warm minimum of 51.2 degrees.