• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January Discobs 2020

George BM

Hey! Look at that, just crossed over the 32 mark. Yesterday's high was 33.7, about 2.5 hours above freezing. The day before never made freezing at 29.5 degrees for a high. Actually feels like winter in the middle of this Mayuary. Peribonca, I haven't worn a coat HERE this winter yet, but in Colorado I did 2 days when it was 10 for a high and -13 one morning and -8 the other.

5 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Sure would!!

And just imagine if you were around to witness March 19 1958 when over 4.00 + inches of qpf fell mostly as heavy S++ snow in central Md 

I have no idea about that storm. Way past my age and I haven’t studied it...I’m guessing northern Baltimore did a lot better than BWI?

4 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Yea...every 100' in elevation was hugeee in that storm for sure . Mount  Washington part of Bmore got around 2' . Downtown at 50' or less I believe got 6" or so . N+W got 24 to 33" of wet paste . Loved have experienced that one .Manchester might have gotten even more then 33"

Wow. I’m not sure I’ve ever hear of a range quite like that. Interesting 

11 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Yea...every 100' in elevation was hugeee in that storm for sure . Mount  Washington part of Bmore got around 2' . Downtown at 50' or less I believe got 6" or so . N+W got 24 to 33" of wet paste . Loved have experienced that one .Manchester might have gotten even more then 33"

I think PSU is on a mission to will us an event like that one. He references it quite frequently. 

19 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

I didn’t imagine you being that old either lol no disrespect 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic