Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January Discobs 2020

George BM

32 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Maybe the fog had something to do with the 45 minute backup at Mt Carmel rd and 83 this morning.  It was pretty bad.

oh boy -- there was a multi-vehicle crash around 630am northbound on 83 between Mt Carmel and Middletown that involved two tractor trailers and three other cars. Northbound was closed. Obviously everyone going south on 83 stopped and looked, and the further back towards PA you got, people bailed onto York Road to head south clogging up that entire Hereford area. 

I was over an hour late today -- the school before care director was stuck in the traffic north and couldn't accept kids. I had to wait until someone arrived at school. was after 8am before I finally left Parkton and was still 40 minutes later when I got to work. yesterday was equally as bad. 

4 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Yea I cut across Mt Carmel rd.to go to Monkton or Parkton . I all of a sudden came to a dead stop 2 miles west of the 83 / Mt Carmel interchange.  Took me 110 minutes door to door . Then once I got to my job in Monkton. My electrical inspector calls and says he won't be at my job till between 12 - 4 pm lol. So its hurry up and wait again :thumbsdown:

sounds about right. a coworker lives right there in that monkton/mt carmel interchange area and he said it was horrendous. both north and south bound on york. 

sorry you got stuck in that mess. 

• Thanks 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic