• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
The Panic Room- TVA Style

mempho

Are the meteorological end times upon us yet? 
I have offered myself [mention=2127]mempho[/mention] to [mention=9730]WxWatcher007[/mention]. You must assist in the ritual. 
It must happen soon. Lo, even the Mac has come to join us. The end times are surely here! 

Sealed, is the knowledge
Clues, yet there are.

When it is "as in the days of Noah", then the End is surely nigh. I ask you, what meteorological events mark those days? Have you seen the frequency & intensity of such events increasing? Did they include snow, ice, or winter of any kind?

The people do not dare speak about a truth so unspeakable...

January-- War, Pestilence, Locusts - but not cold.

He who has ears, let him hear. He who has feet, let him jump. The fates are sealed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

You have spoken and[mention=9730]wxwatcher007[/mention] has summoned me into the altar. May your sacrifice provide for the TN Valley, may it provide for the Mid-Atlantic, may it provide for that one that appeases the restless on both sides of the border.

d50ce0395fd5320400dc025898da3348.jpg&key=0419ef480f4e9cf8f9eedf3d421f5018b37bd574fed28f99739bb2b7fe480d97

I apologize for the painful end. My blade had not been properly sharpened and my swing was not pure. I'm new at this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mempho said:

You have spoken and[mention=9730]wxwatcher007[/mention] has summoned me into the altar. May your sacrifice provide for the TN Valley, may it provide for the Mid-Atlantic, may it provide for that one that appeases the restless on both sides of the border.

d50ce0395fd5320400dc025898da3348.jpg&key=0419ef480f4e9cf8f9eedf3d421f5018b37bd574fed28f99739bb2b7fe480d97

I apologize for the painful end. My blade had not been properly sharpened and my swing was not pure. I'm new at this.

Houston? SMH.  LOL.

• Haha 1

KC Chiefs play our first Super Bowl in 50 years. I will be in the panic room on Sunday.

I have a West Virginia ski trip planned in February. Every winter we manage to find worse weather patterns.

I'm really not sure which makes me more neurotic, but the European weekly charts are trash!

5 hours ago, nrgjeff said:

KC Chiefs play our first Super Bowl in 50 years. I will be in the panic room on Sunday.

I have a West Virginia ski trip planned in February. Every winter we manage to find worse weather patterns.

I'm really not sure which makes me more neurotic, but the European weekly charts are trash!

I don't see anyone stopping Mahomes and that offense.  Not sure I have seen an offense that efficient in a long time.  If a team misses scoring on a couple of possessions, they may be down two TDs to the Chiefs.  Amazing stuff. 

If the Weeklies are wrong and we have a great February, I am buying everyone in the forum a serving of their favorite beverage.  I feel like one of those car companies that supports full court shots at halftime(make it and win a car).  Safe money.   And if I have to pay up, then something good must of happened. 

As for the ski trip, might should have made that font red as well!  Anyway, we will be pulling for the Chiefs in my household!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mempho said:

We now have autocorrect on our tombstone engraving machine. The enhanced automation is not without its drawbacks.

Mempho, I had my doubts about this set-up.  But this has been pretty fun.  Glad to hear you all have your quality control issues worked out.  How many days has it been since Memphis has seen more than 2" of snow?  

• Like 2

Mempho, I had my doubts about this set-up.  But this has been pretty fun.  Glad to hear you all have your quality control issues worked out.  How many days has it been since Memphis has seen more than 2" of snow?  
CG, Time is actually an illusion for the living, however, it would have been early January 2018. Before that, it was 2015, I believe.

• Thanks 1

On 1/30/2020 at 5:43 AM, mempho said:

Sealed, is the knowledge
Clues, yet there are.

When it is "as in the days of Noah", then the End is surely nigh. I ask you, what meteorological events mark those days? Have you seen the frequency & intensity of such events increasing? Did they include snow, ice, or winter of any kind?

The people do not dare speak about a truth so unspeakable...

January-- War, Pestilence, Locusts - but not cold.

He who has ears, let him hear. He who has feet, let him jump. The fates are sealed.

Somehow missed this yesterday.  

Awesome! Thank you! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mempho said:

Runman,

I have a fabulous suite here that will fit you just perfectly. Just remember....

You can check in anytime you like,
but you can never leave!
c24c36e49e67bcce3d2b5498a03fa5fa.jpg

I’m probably going to have to put it on hold until next season. I got enough snow today to make me happy.