• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York

2 minutes ago, DeltaT13 said:

Haha.  I would happily never win again if we could get some long cold winters.  I’m definitely pretty depressed about this winter but it happens.   At least I salvaged an amazing weekend in mont tremblant, that was crazy lucky to get that storm. 

You go there, and all I saw on here was a pic of you in a hot tub.

Man, you guys like to show nudey pics on here. 

The only naked shot I want to see is Freak running over 481 on the Rte. 31 Overpass in Clay....

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Perrysburg is at 106" on the season. Holiday Valley is at 101". What is Carol at? I'm pretty sure Holiday averages about 180" a year, so they are on track.

@TugHillMatt Springville is at 100" on the year. ;)

Last update was on the 17th, she had around 93", picked up 10" a couple days ago, so 103" lol

• Thanks 1

Why did you just melt down?  Rochester is strongly poised to win the most snowfall for a contest that has been going on for decades. It’s an interesting discussion. We all the know the overall averages and where Syracuse stands. He’s just making and observation. 
It wasn't a meltdown, Wow, I just said what was true, lol, and it was nothing against anyone on here but it seems as though everytime I say something against or God forbid, KROC, You-Dave, I will say Tim never does, lol, but just have the need to put ur 2 cents into what I'm sayin for some reason, like I'm saying it just to piss you KROC guys off, lol!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, CNY-LES FREAK said:

I'll bet anyone on this sub forum right now, and I dont even know the numbers or where we stand, that we kick the ever loving shite out if both KROC and KBUF and I'll throw KBGM in there 2, there, now let's do this, lol!

Just like you did in 2011-2012? ;)

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, CNY-LES FREAK said:

I'll bet anyone on this sub forum right now, and I dont even know the numbers or where we stand, that we kick the ever loving shite out if both KROC and KBUF and I'll throw KBGM in there 2, there, now let's do this, lol!

I'll take that bet. Rochester wins this year. This was from the last storm they reported 9.2".

image.png.1e1a7c8fa99756a2a2b2a7f9ac75ea5c.png

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

You go there, and all I saw on here was a pic of you in a hot tub.

Man, you guys like to show nudey pics on here. 

The only naked shot I want to see is Freak running over 481 on the Rte. 31 Overpass in Clay....

I questioned posting that pic but it did show how cold it was and how nice an outdoor tub is.  And for the record, that wasn’t me in the pic...  

685A9F91-7FD5-4049-A02D-AB1A8DE3F757.jpeg

A0809D76-2452-4484-88EB-E274E8B4A11C.jpeg

AE5B217E-5949-420E-8FE7-930886160E5E.jpeg

5965E4F2-88A3-4BEE-884A-CA9F073EC943.jpeg

C0E41ABA-A279-437A-A175-98BFE58EC206.jpeg

• Like 4

Perrysburg is at 106" on the season. Holiday Valley is at 101". What is Carol at? I'm pretty sure Holiday averages about 180" a year, so they are on track.

[mention=925]TugHillMatt[/mention] Springville is at 100" on the year.

She was reporting 104” as of Sunday. Should follow her on Twitter, she’s a riot.

431eba7f9dc80add3abcf06b20b69caa.jpg

• Like 1