• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Upstate/Eastern New York

Nice burst of heavy snow here right now.  Unfortunately we’re stuck at 33 so as soon as the precipitation intensity let’s up the snow on the ground will start melting.  When is the arctic front supposed to come through and crash the temperatures?
Sometime this morning bit who knows

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Reading on twitter that the troposphere now looks like crap for February. With signs pointing towards little winter-like weather over E US. 
Ive noticed a pessimist turn in almost all the Mets over the last couple days. What once looked like a lock now looks tentative at best. 
We were due a full miss. But anyone not seeing the GW implications is just willfully closing their eyes. This is not normal. Kinda makes me feel sick. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Holiday Valley is doing better than I expected. They have a 10-49" base and 78" on the season. Thought most of the park would be closed due to temps. 

They are probably spending a shitload on the guns though just trying to keep that base...78" for them isn't much in the grand scheme...

Just now, Thinksnow18 said:

They are probably spending a shitload on the guns though just trying to keep that base...78" for them isn't much in the grand scheme...

I'm sure 80 percent of the mountain has 10"   A few whales under the guns probably have 49"    A misleading statistic to say the least.  

7 minutes ago, DeltaT13 said:

All these special weather statements are ridiculous.  It's above freezing pretty much everywhere with less than a quarter inch of snow on the ground, wet roads, and visibility of half mile or better with light snizzle.  I think they are just bored at this point.  

Capture.PNG.4ed0f3b67de26d3fd9e5b6e563590d93.PNG

Yeah, makes little sense.