• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

3 minutes ago, Thinksnow18 said:

Sorry Allen is not the answer. He's too inconsistent and is a much better football player than QB.

The dude had almost 400 total yards and a TD.... stop putting all the blame on Allen. Did you not see the collapse by the defense in the entire 2nd half? Josh played far from perfect and made some boneheaded plays but you people criticizing him like he’s EJ Manuel is ridiculous. Dude gives it his all each and every game and yes sometimes it can cost us (that fumble that led to the HOU FG) but I’d take him over 75% of the QB out there right now. He needs a few more pieces around him next year and I guarantee Josh  will be much better.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, WesterlyWx said:

The dude had almost 400 total yards and a TD.... stop putting all the blame on Allen. Did you not see the collapse by the defense in the entire 2nd half? Josh played far from perfect and made some boneheaded plays but you people criticizing him like he’s EJ Manuel is ridiculous. Dude gives it his all each and every game and yes sometimes it can cost us (that fumble that led to the HOU FG) but I’d take him over 75% of the QB out there right now. He needs a few more pieces around him next year and I guarantee Josh  will be much better.

Every defense film room in the league is going to play the almost sack of Watson in overtime when camps open in the summer.  Even a top defense needs to remember to wrap players up.  Elite players forgot that in the uttermost clutch moment....the defense owns this loss not Allen.  

Allen has upside and so do the bills.  

I blame the play calling more then anything. Tannehill just beat the Patriots throwing for 77 yards. They ran the ball 34 times for 182 yards. Singletary was running all over them, and Houston has a bottom 5 run defense. Gore needs to be gone next year. Allen threw the ball 48 times! Watson for 25....What in the world was our team thinking? Throwing 3 bombs to the end zone in which none were necessary, allen tossing the ball back on his run with over a minute on the clock needing a FG at the mid field...Secondly I blame the refs for that 3rd and 18 play delay of game and the phantom block in the back 15 yard penalty that knocked us out of FG range. But Josh Allen threw for less then 50% completion, he isn't good yet. Has a long offseason ahead of him to improve his accuracy.

That was the most frustrating game I've watched since the music city miracle in 1999. Going to take awhile to recover from that one.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, WesterlyWx said:

If you understand football you'd realise the offense has to have gimmick plays, RPO's and a lot of jet sweeps and the like to be even remotely effective...and per the 75%??? Ryan tannehil just walked into Foxboro and won. If you think for a moment that this team wouldn't have been 10 and 6 or better with 75% or more of the Qb's in this league you're just not being honest. With this D they sport I could see this team being a true super bowl contender with a lot of other qbs in the league. 

23 minutes ago, Thinksnow18 said:

If you understand football you'd realise the offense has to have gimmick plays, RPO's and a lot of jet sweeps and the like to be even remotely effective...and per the 75%??? Ryan tannehil just walked into Foxboro and won. If you think for a moment that this team wouldn't have been 10 and 6 or better with 75% or more of the Qb's in this league you're just not being honest. With this D they sport I could see this team being a true super bowl contender with a lot of other qbs in the league. 

Your example of tannehill is exactly why we should stick with Allen. Allen is still developing and needs a better supporting cast. Look what happened when Tannehill got that. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Luke_Mages said:

Your example of tannehill is exactly why we should stick with Allen. Allen is still developing and needs a better supporting cast. Look what happened when Tannehill got that. 

Ifvthats the case then shouldn't that have held true for Mariota? He had the same team tannehil walked into and tannehil took that team to a different level. If you need more help around you then you aren't the franchise. Watson was without his version of brown yesterday and he still was 20 of 25 for 249 and a td...it didn't matter that Hopkins had 0 yards heading into the 3rd Watson still found a way to beat arguably the league's best corner to get him the ball...Allen against the playoff teams this year was 1 and 6 and his numbers were very ugly. My point is a lot if other qb's could have gotten us to 10 and 6 this year. 

• Like 1

I am 100% a Bills fan and a Josh Allen  fan. And every comment that has been made about them on here I can agree with. My take on Allen is he will get better as time goes on and he settles down more and of course with more help. We need to keep the coaching staff both offense and defense as well as, as many defensive players on the roster as we can for next year. As for the loss I feel everyone shoulders some blame. Allen made too many costly plays, the coaching staff called to conservative of a mid game with the lead. And the defense gave up to many big plays with soft coverage and or poor tackling. Football is a team sport and they truly lost as a team....now back to your local weather forecast lol.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Geez150 said:

I am 100% a Bills fan and a Josh Allen  fan. And every comment that has been made about them on here I can agree with. My take on Allen is he will get better as time goes on and he settles down more and of course with more help. We need to keep the coaching staff both offense and defense as well as, as many defensive players on the roster as we can for next year. As for the loss I feel everyone shoulders some blame. Allen made too many costly plays, the coaching staff called to conservative of a mid game with the lead. And the defense gave up to many big plays with soft coverage and or poor tackling. Football is a team sport and they truly lost as a team....now back to your local weather forecast lol.

Heartily agree!

There are things that should improve with time for Josh, like his accuracy and his ability to make quick reads at the line of scrimmage.

Of course another really good receiver will help too.  Maybe Duke Williams makes that leap next year.

What worries me though are the impulsive, spur of the moment really stupid things that he does.  I don't know if they can be coached out of him.  Daboll certainly hasn't been able to.

As an example:  Once you've fumbled umpteen times in the season, and cost your team dearly, you think you would start to understand you have to wrap the ball up tight after contact and get down and go get em on the next play.   Seems obvious, right?  But not to Josh, at least not so far.

Pretty similar situation to last event with 850 mb temps only Between -10c-12c..
I only picked up 3" while Redfield had double digits, could be a similar outcome but at this point I'll take what I can get lol
We all will as I got 2" last night and wasn't expecting even a dusting so I'm ahead of the game and if tonight can deliver 2" then heck, I'll be at 4" and that's the best since November, lol!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Downslope for KROC. Brief window of more northerly flow at the end of the short range (54-72 hrs). That should be good for a dusting that melts with the first ray of sunshine. Shake up looks on track for mid-late January. Feb and March look cold. Great analogue years (Bastardi Twitter). 1937 and 93. 93 u say? Lol. 
Just nailed down a trip to Brantingham Lake for the first weekend of March. They usually have fantastic snowpack by then. 

• Like 2