• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Upstate/Eastern New York

8 minutes ago, CNY-LES FREAK said:

A 993 SLP off the coast of NJ and its showing a mix over CNY! I'm done with this cause it's really starting to bother me bad!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

That's because it is a developing secondary. What you see there is the remnant warmth of the primary. The secondary would pull colder air down. But, we know how these dying out primaries/developing secondaries have worked out for us recently....

17 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

Wow, would you look at that...the squall line is splitting apart...just in time for Syracuse......………….

lol....I hope to see snowflakes again for the first time in two weeks.

Unknown precip type here downtown. And not much of it.  Might as well ring out the month with more soaking rain!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Syrmax said:

Unknown precip type here downtown. And not much of it.  Might as well ring out the month with more soaking rain!

There is so much standing water. I went up to Fulton today and found that there was even less snow up there than here. We have snow piles remaining all over here with some snow in ditches. There weren't even many snow piles up in Fulton.

This showery stuff seems to be forming in front of the front. The squall is regaining some strength now, so maybe we end up with a dusting. Since it is later in the day, maybe it would even survive for tonight? :P