Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 2020 Discussion

HillsdaleMIWeather

47 minutes ago, snowlover2 said:

According to the SPC main page starting with tomorrow's 1730z day 2 outlook they will be adding separate probs to the map for tornado, hail and wind on the day 2's like we see on day 1. 

I wish they'd bring back "see text".  That was always funny to laugh at when setups crapped the bed.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, cyclone77 said:

Massive cotton balls falling from the sky a short while ago.  Biggest flakes I've seen in awhile.  Up to almost an inch of lumpy accumulation.  I didn't even know it was supposed to snow tonight lol.

It's been the winter of random surprise snows. Congrats out there. Wish this little wave could win over my way tomorrow, but day time temps seem too marginal for anything but mood flakes. Can always hope for rates to excel :weenie:

14 minutes ago, cyclone77 said:

Massive cotton balls falling from the sky a short while ago.  Biggest flakes I've seen in awhile.  Up to almost an inch of lumpy accumulation.  I didn't even know it was supposed to snow tonight lol.

It was expected to snow here as well this evening, but it mostly bypassed Cedar Rapids.

18 minutes ago, RogueWaves said:

It's been the winter of random surprise snows. Congrats out there. Wish this little wave could win over my way tomorrow, but day time temps seem too marginal for anything but mood flakes. Can always hope for rates to excel :weenie:

Mood flakes during the day are always a win at least lol. :snowing:

• Like 1