Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Mid to Long Term Discussion 2020

jburns

25 minutes ago, Orangeburgwx said:

It is just ensemble number 6, but it lines up with the CMC/ICON but more juiced (and yes Mack you get in on the dinner)

https://climate.cod.edu/data/forecast/GEFS/2020012512/SE/GEFSSE_prec_snens_210.png

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk

0.1 imby! Yessssssssssss

3 minutes ago, BornAgain13 said:

The 12z EURO is a 34 degree cold rain in mby , with heavy snow and 32 degrees just to the northwest... still time to hopefully get a little more cold weather. 

Both the GFS and Euro were very close to being a big event. I like where we are currently. Lots of time for adjustments... hopefully colder adjustments. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Orangeburgwx said:

It is just ensemble number 6, but it lines up with the CMC/ICON but more juiced (and yes Mack you get in on the dinner)

https://climate.cod.edu/data/forecast/GEFS/2020012512/SE/GEFSSE_prec_snens_210.png

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk

Interesting member. I would be curious to see the storm setup for that member. The only way far western upstate (Oconee/Pickens) and NEGA can bullseye like that is with an intensifying storm that tracks too far West to give the 1-77 or I-95 corridors much, and tracks up the coast (Noreaster). Think Jan 96 or even March 93. Its probably the most unlikely scenario and yet it's bascially the only one that gives that area anything.