Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Mid to Long Term Discussion 2020

jburns

26 minutes ago, SnowDawg said:

Best case scenario right now given the GFS cold bias. That way we've got some wiggle room when it trends back the other direction. 

Yes, it’s exactly what I want to see right now.  Western ridging sending cold flow / cold high pressure out of Canada and into the central U.S. with weak waves (for now) suppressed and traversing the southern stream.  Both the GFS and CMC show it tonight. Now let’s get the Euro/EPS to join 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Tacoma said:

Crazy, we went from a great looking snow setup on the 22, then the 24, 26 and now the 28.  Just keeps getting pushed  back everyday.  Next it will be February 1.  :facepalm:

21/22nd storm still looks good to me. Lots of moisture just south of us, right where we want it at this point!

• Like 1

Flip to a colder pattern continues to be well-advertised. As many have said, especially more than a week out, I would not focus on storm track. Just the presence of cold air and some southern stream energy means the players have left the locker room after a long weather delay (or more than 2 week gap between the semi's and the Championship) and are on the field. Now it's time to play ball. Hopefully we come out on top, like we ALL hope Clemson wins it's 3rd title in 4 years, except in this case the Title victory is something that whitens the ground and changes the mood on this board for the remainder of the season. Spot the ball!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, NorthHillsWx said:

Flip to a colder pattern continues to be well-advertised. As many have said, especially more than a week out, I would not focus on storm track. Just the presence of cold air and some southern stream energy means the players have left the locker room after a long weather delay (or more than 2 week gap between the semi's and the Championship) and are on the field. Now it's time to play ball. Hopefully we come out on top, like we ALL hope Clemson wins it's 3rd title in 4 years, except in this case the Title victory is something that whitens the ground and changes the mood on this board for the remainder of the season. Spot the ball!

This cold looking pattern, is going to crumble like Clemson to LSU! The 30 game winning streak, and Trevor’s winning streak, ends tonight!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mackerel_sky said:

This cold looking pattern, is going to crumble like Clemson to LSU! The 30 game winning streak, and Trevor’s winning streak, ends tonight!

With the odds and Vegas stacked against us, we will find a way to prevail and score a "Big Dog," just like when TL16 outduels Burrow tonight. This heatwave in Dec-January is akin to Clemson's escape vs UNC: looked like the sky was falling and the season was lost, but in the end, all it takes is one key play or pattern change, and you come out on top. Just like 44-16!

• Like 1

Just now, Orangeburgwx said:

Alright guys, a friend of mine managed to get me the hr384 6z GEFS (note the individual ensembles are not available)... There had to be some big dogs thrown in 5a74ec4a7a3bccf004661f8814d543ef.jpg

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk

How about the 560 hr GFS? Curious if the winter weather is going to get pushed back to Mid Feburary lol

• Like 3