Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Panic Room

NorEastermass128

6 hours ago, Dr. Dews said:

it really didn't, jmo... unless you are relying on JB or one of these hype mets

Every winter is cold and snowy for the E coast or NE in a JB forecast. I haven't seen him forecast a below normal snowfall and a NE torch ever. I haven't been following him for more than 5 years but every year its the same story.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

Every winter is cold and snowy for the E coast or NE in a JB forecast. I haven't seen him forecast a below normal snowfall and a NE torch ever. I haven't been following him for more than 5 years but every year its the same story.

He is hype master.. new March analog (word of mouth, I did not read) is 1960

• Haha 1

Just now, The 4 Seasons said:

Only the 6Z GFS counts this winter.

Every possibility counts it is just that you chose not to see the scenario that you do not want until there is a consistency in the models which for you have dragged on and on forever this winter as being warm and rainy.  And only then when the walls do close on you as time approaches infinity at zero point time do you let your emotions control you, do I in my identification that must be worked on.  And the only reason why I get snow is the Lattitude advantage I have over you which gives me a mixed climate of SNE and NNE at the same time where systems can change variably.  I do empathize with you though that MN does not want to cooperate with you or me this winter, and for that matter last winter, but at least you were warm last winter and that was a given with your low snow, I was on the cold side of average with little no snow storm until Valentines Day last winter.

4 minutes ago, Ogmios said:

Every possibility counts it is just that you chose not to see the scenario that you do not want until there is a consistency in the models which for you have dragged on and on forever this winter as being warm and rainy.  And only then when the walls do close on you as time approaches infinity at zero point time do you let your emotions control you, do I in my identification that must be worked on.  And the only reason why I get snow is the Lattitude advantage I have over you which gives me a mixed climate of SNE and NNE at the same time where systems can change variably.  I do empathize with you though that MN does not want to cooperate with you or me this winter, and for that matter last winter, but at least you were warm last winter and that was a given with your low snow, I was on the cold side of average with little no snow storm until Valentines Day last winter.

:facepalm:

• Haha 1

On 2/16/2020 at 10:38 PM, The 4 Seasons said:

Even prior to his days on twitter he was always forecasting a cold and snowy winter for the east.  He's sort of like Jackie Bradley when Bradley goes into one of his numerous slumps.....1 for 28 with 16 K's.

5 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Yeah I'm sure it'd be raining at FVE with the low east of the Cape. d16 magic.

Never indicated that I believed that the model was going to magically happen as pointed out by that output.  However as with the previous snow storm output it could happen just like it rains cats and dogs all day, but perhaps it can be sunny.  With this progressive fast flow the models this far out are putrid which proves the lack of true understanding of our own climate during a cylindrical change from one regime to another whether global warming or even towards ice ages.  Point being within the occult circles science as it is today is considered subjective because human beings do not have an understanding of our very psychology and lack understanding to properly discern data beyond a nit to cherry pick what we like and stick to our own biased view as per eye that looks upon us whether merciful or wrathful.  Even I am bound for the moment to the same laws of the general law of gravity that keeps me heavy in my own views.

• Confused 1
  • Weenie 1

11 minutes ago, Ogmios said:

Whoosh?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ogmios said:

Never indicated that I believed that the model was going to magically happen as pointed out by that output.  However as with the previous snow storm output it could happen just like it rains cats and dogs all day, but perhaps it can be sunny.  With this progressive fast flow the models this far out are putrid which proves the lack of true understanding of our own climate during a cylindrical change from one regime to another whether global warming or even towards ice ages.  Point being within the occult circles science as it is today is considered subjective because human beings do not have an understanding of our very psychology and lack understanding to properly discern data beyond a nit to cherry pick what we like and stick to our own biased view as per eye that looks upon us whether merciful or wrathful.  Even I am bound for the moment to the same laws of the general law of gravity that keeps me heavy in my own views.

tl;dr

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, ice1972 said:

In a parallel universe the 384 hr GFS always verifies....Fukin awesome winter this year there....buried....feet and feet of snow.....pack up to your chin.....icicles to the ground....they’re hauling away the snow in dump trucks there’s so much of it.....it’s crazy

In a parallel universe water freezes at 100 degrees. Epic snows year round.

1 hour ago, ice1972 said:

In a parallel universe the 384 hr GFS always verifies....Fukin awesome winter this year there....buried....feet and feet of snow.....pack up to your chin.....icicles to the ground....they’re hauling away the snow in dump trucks there’s so much of it.....it’s crazy

...Friendly correction: Its COOperstown (HOF town name) 

Don't forget...the low solar + El Nino thing held last year too. 

El Nino Sun Jul-J Bos Snow
1899 18.2 25.0
1900 8.6 17.5
1902 18.7 42.0
1911 5.4 31.6
1913 7.4 39.0
1914 44.5 22.3
1923 14.6 29.8
1930 46.3 40.8
1953 9.5 23.6
1963 29.1 63.0
1965 37.1 44.1
1976 23.2 58.5
1986 19.1 42.5
1994 36.9 14.9
2006 20.1 17.1
2009 13.2 35.7
2018 5.5 27.4
Mean 21.0 33.8

2019        3                  Roughly a 90% chance of 16-48" for the season going by 2/19-5/31 records since the 1890s for Boston. So...33.8 is probably as decent a guess as any?