Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Late Dec 2019/Jan 2020

MAG5035

9 minutes ago, CarlislePaWx said:

Snow has been steady, but primarily light.  Ground is white now.  I'd say about 0.3" accumulation.  Temp 22.3 / 19.2.  Started here around 7:30, so after almost 2 hours it hasn't been particularly productive (yet).

We have about.3 on the ground as well now here in Marysville with steady moderate snow continuing.

It’s a beautiful wintry Saturday morning. I just got back from a nice @Jebman walk. The cold & snow hitting my face was a dream that came true. I realize that this is only a minor event, but any snow just makes me so happy !

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

We have about.3 on the ground as well now here in Marysville with steady moderate snow continuing.

It’s a beautiful wintry Saturday morning. I just got back from a nice @Jebman walk. The cold & snow hitting my face was a dream that came true. I realize that this is only a minor event, but any snow just makes me so happy !

Awesome Blizz it’s a great day anytime it snows

Some light snow is restarting with arrival of the main batch. That mix line looks like it's already making a hard push past JST after blowing through Pittsburgh/SW PA, so will have to see what happens here when the heavier stuff gets here soon. The NAM is looking like it might end up being the more accurate depiction with what it's been showing. But again, we'll see how the column responds to the heavier precip. We have a much deeper wedge of low level cold air east of the Laurel's

6 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Nice !

I swiped these maps from the Mid-Atlantic thread. The cold air at both levels seems wedged in much deeper over the eastern half of PA. Hopefully that bodes well for a few hours of good snow when the rates pick back up.

Yea hopefully, I'm already riding the edge here. I'll def know if it switches with the stiff breeze outside haha. Judging by that sounding from PBZ's 12z weather balloon this morning, that mesoanalysis looks like it might be running cold, especially at 850mb. We're definitely anchored in 925mb and under though.