Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2020 Discussion

Torch Tiger

5 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah some. But keep in mind that was a system that looks like this on steroids. Some of the basics are similar. 

But if everything goes "right", this has a pretty high ceiling...esp interior. 

These East inflow events tend to be prolific. Just need to keep seasonal trend of stronger and colder HP in Quebec . So far every storm we’ve seen that this winter and thus far it’s done that on modeling with this one. Long week of tracking 

Just now, cut said:

We have a new tournament in CT now too. UCONN, Quinny, Yale, and SHU. Should be cool.

My first home will be either far western CT off 84 or NH Seacoast... Housing market is great for buyers in a lot of CT. Boston is insufferable, You need 700k to buy a house in Dorchester now... I'm hoping to end up somewhere on the 101 for snow purposes. Have friends up that way. Seems like best option for lifestyle/schools/snow.... CT is second.

Would certainly miss my NU BU BC Harvard games, but I don't want a 3-4k a month mortgage lol. Will either be a UNH fan or UConn fan.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DotRat_Wx said:

My first home will be either far western CT off 84 or NH Seacoast... Housing market is great for buyers in a lot of CT. Boston is insufferable, You need 700k to buy a house in Dorchester now... I'm hoping to end up somewhere on the 101 for snow purposes. Have friends up that way. Seems like best option for lifestyle/schools/snow.... CT is second.

Would certainly miss my NU BU BC Harvard games, but I don't want a 3-4k a month mortgage lol. Will either be a UNH fan or UConn fan.

Anything decent in the NH seacoast area is going to cost at least $500,000. And for the most part the property taxes in NH are outrageous.

33 minutes ago, cut said:

Holy CRAP!!! Timelapse of what our dreams are made of!!! New Brunswick snow

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=seLiZ_1579531036

Newcantfindland

4 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Congrats interior

Yeah....just NW of here--Yukon/Hubb/Hippy. PF and Dendrite celebrate while others get some mush or rain.