Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 2020 Discussion

Torch Tiger

20 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

It may be hard to get that much further south given the 500mb pattern. Deep trough with that low moving west. I suppose some very shallow cool air may move in, but that’s just a cold rain if so. Not sure the sub 32 air would make it much past where it’s modeled.

Agree.

This is another non-starter.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Brian keeps his snow while we tan. Sunday could be extremely warm, esp in CT. Good for Sugarloaf. The backdoor thing is interesting. It's weird to see the GFS most aggressive. I think pike south will torch Sunday. 

Good day to get out and clean up debris from the wind, wax the truck, drive around with the windows down

3 minutes ago, Johnno said:

Good day to get out and clean up debris from the wind, wax the truck, drive around with the windows down

No hyperbole, windows open, grilling, kids playing, and probably some plant bulbs pushing up in spots. I'm down. These recent shitty weekends with the kids has me losing my mind. Maybe a little Zach Brown band playing with an IPA in hand. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Weenie 1

7 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

No hyperbole, windows open, grilling, kids playing, and probably some plant bulbs pushing up in spots. I'm down. These recent shitty weekends with the kids has me losing my mind. Maybe a little Zach Brown band playing with an IPA in hand. 

Beers, brats, babes, badminton. Let's go!

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Clouds wind rain. Puddle jumping?

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Brian keeps his snow while we tan. Sunday could be extremely warm, esp in CT. Good for Sugarloaf. The backdoor thing is interesting. It's weird to see the GFS most aggressive. I think pike south will torch Sunday. 

Already booked a Tee time for Saturday, I’m gonna enjoy it. But man it just doesn’t feel right