Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
12/17 Messy Mix

40/70 Benchmark

19 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Dude, rain is confined to the immediate coast. I’m not going above freezing. Drop the ice map south. 

The ice map is for freezing rain...not sleet. Freezing rain will occur over a larger area but I highlighted where best chance of freezing rain may accrete. 

15 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

The ice map is for freezing rain...not sleet. Freezing rain will occur over a larger area but I highlighted where best chance of freezing rain may accrete. 

Which is exactly why I think that line may be farther south. Going to be snow then mainly sleet and only some freezing rain north of 84 if the current colder trends continue. 

6 minutes ago, JGNYK03 said:

Which is exactly why I think that line maybe be farther south. Going to be snow then mainly sleet and only some freezing rain north of 84 if the current colder trends continue. 

Oh yeah...if the colder trends continue then absolutely. I would certainly adjust if that were the case. Right now though not 100% confident that happens (though I would hedge that way)

8 minutes ago, #NoPoles said:

Bamboo is an invasive species. Which cultivar are you growing?

Been down that road before on here. It's the running type planning to take over the world.

It's in my chicken run and dies back every winter. I get a few new shoots every spring as long as the rhizomes stay mulched and insulated. It struggles in my zone otherwise.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, CoastalWx said:

Usually it’s the RPM driving these into Montreal. 

I have never seen an RPM run i like so it must skip Maine.

18 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Been down that road before on here. It's the running type planning to take over the world.

It's in my chicken run and dies back every winter. I get a few new shoots every spring as long as the rhizomes stay mulched and insulated. It struggles in my zone otherwise.

That plant is a tough kill, To get rid of it is not a very conventional method environmentally.

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

LOL. That model had me sipping  pina colada’s at 18z.

NAM is always fun for some laughs. I think it was powderfreak who once said that nobody would really pay attention to it if it came out at 1 instead of 930...lol. 

I was spewing a little hyperbole there...some pingers actually prob make it past the pike that run but not by much. Amazing how it changed like 100 miles in one run.