Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Wednesday 12/11 SNE Snow Threat

The 4 Seasons

13 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

please send me your totals when its all said and done. im at about 3 here probably not too much more it completely ended for now.

think my call worked out perfectly from what i can tell

Nice job on this one. You are hereby approved to start future storm threads. Now, who do I speak to for the additional 3-4" the GFS was promising me two days ago?

Just now, Hoth said:

Nice job on this one. You are hereby approved to start future storm threads. Now, who do I speak to for the additional 3-4" the GFS was promising me two days ago?

GFS gave you 6-8? I mean every model at one point had 4-8 or 6-8 over CT except for the ECMWF. GEM/RGEM was hammering warning snows run after run until just recently

1 minute ago, The 4 Seasons said:

GFS gave you 6-8? I mean every model at one point had 4-8 or 6-8 over CT except for the ECMWF. GEM/RGEM was hammering warning snows run after run until just recently

Yeah, there was like one or two runs where the GFS was jacking us with like 7-8". Obviously we sold that hard and fast.

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Actually 3-6 from kev to hubby and 2-4 east of there would have been a good call. Dare I say Kevin hinted that? Although part of that was an initial band vs elevation. Nice job kev and Steve. BOS should come in correct I think. 

Elevation I'm sure played a part in how much white rain fell before accumulations started.