Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Wednesday 12/11 SNE Snow Threat

The 4 Seasons

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

Areas to the NW thst don’t have the forcing yes. That’s always been the theme. That’s basically ALB on northeast 

It's a battle between the dry air and fronto. If it comes together right you can see a few bands going to town but other areas also getting screwed. NAM and HRRR seem to like your area up through southern Worcester county. 

24 minutes ago, CTValleySnowMan said:

HRRR scaling back a bit more on the NW side the past couple of runs.  

RAP is going wild...00z looked good but now 01z run is even better. Could be widespread 3-6" for most of CT, RI and central/eastern MA on that run.

Prob overdone but interesting to see it getting better. RPM finally stopped looking like Ka-ka too for CT/RI and at least southern MA

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Connecticut Appleman said:

Temp here down to 34.  Given the rate of drop, it is still and hour or two away from hitting 32.

yeah, I just checked the actuals from my station and not the WU app, and I'm at 35/31...so there's some discrepancy there, but you can definitely feel it and the returns look pretty good SW, just hope they stay together and we drop quicker... maybe a couple inches tonight, don't expect more than that here. be nice if there was tho, replace what I lost...