Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Wednesday 12/11 SNE Snow Threat

The 4 Seasons

Just now, OceanStWx said:

You get some leeway with criteria (theirs is 3") if you want to say impacts will be a problem. They can claim the commute will make 1 or 2 inches problematic and thus issue an advisory for it.

That's exactly what they said in the disco actually. It's sub advisory pretty much everywhere. Timing is bad but i don't think roads will be as i said before. I'm pretty certain that 91 and 95 will be just wet. Side streets esp in hilly terrain have issues if we can get some good banding.

Is this the latest criteria that you're aware of?

12hrsnwadv.thumb.jpg.cf368e88607d51939a6e8022aa555385.jpg12hrsnwwrng.thumb.jpg.effa69e7b5e818cb228ec6df7ac19099.jpg

3 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

starting to sniff like despite all that's transpired across this 'hoping journey' ... the original insights and experience may prevail. 

waste      

of

time

A couple inches or so (2-3) here was all i was really expecting from the start, that happens ill be satisfied.

But yes i can't wait for this little turd to flush down the toilet so we can start tracking something real.

27 minutes ago, OceanStWx said:

I always sign my last name, Legro.

I still think someone in SNE could pull off a 3-4" report, but the question is how do you want to message it. Do you prefer to paint a narrow band and potentially put it in the wrong spot? Or would you rather broad brush 3-4" everywhere and know some of that will be wrong?

1-2", locally up to 4".

Says 'minor' to all, and that's what the vast majority will have.

4 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

You still have it? I was really curious about you guys up north with all this rain and 50s and snow eating fog how much would be left after today

The urban and exposed areas  have melted off completely in spots but the wooded areas and residential areas still have pretty solid cover

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1