• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
12/10-11/19 Potential Valley Wide Snow Event.

John1122

Cold rain here in Unicoi county. COngrats on all seeing snow!  Honestly NAM and HRRR have both done poorly with QPF and TEMPS.

Watch this loop on HRRR. Temps and precip rates have trended colder and heavier up until hour 1.

This has been the case every. single. run today and I fully expect it to continue into the evening and Eastern TN. 

hrrr_ref_frzn_seus_fh1_trend.thumb.gif.605e342b84800c7f8c2550fa93840705.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Sleet in East Brainerd (Chattanooga) which matches official KCHA ob. I'm falling out of my chair, winter precip actually made it into the valley floor / Chattanooga proper, lol!

Nothing sticking. I wasn't even checking until I heard it on a north facing window. I'm still recovering from almost falling out of my chair. :D

• Like 7
  • Haha 3

Sleet in East Brainerd (Chattanooga) which matches official KCHA ob. I'm falling out of my chair, winter precip actually made it into the valley floor / Chattanooga proper, lol!
Nothing sticking. I wasn't even checking until I heard it on a north facing window. I'm still recovering from almost falling out of my chair. 
Lol...congrats.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TellicoWx said:

I usually dont pick on MRX, but I'm not sure where they are getting their temp readings in the AFD

"Likewise, valley locations have fallen off nicely as well with CHA currently seeing RA at 41 degrees, RA and 42 at TYS"

They quoted 13:53 ET obs. TYS fell to 39, CHA to 37, and TRI to 43.

Nothing sticking. I wasn't even checking until I heard it on a north facing window. I'm still recovering from almost falling out of my chair. 
Erin Thomas posted a tweet in downtown Chatty...almost enough for a snow/slush ball lolb265a20cb81c39c2b59b3f706e32edb6.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1