• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Writing Novels that include weather disasters

USCAPEWEATHERAF

I am on the search for people who know how to descriptively write, write scenes that people can feel, touch, smell, hear and taste without actually being there, but rather reading it in a novel tremendously written.  I have a ton of ideas for novels, I am a very creative minded thinker who create worlds on his own.  My problem is, I don't have the knowledge background of English or writing enough to structurally write a good written novel.  Especially where I would like to make real money from because this is my true purpose in life and I need help from people who want to put the time in to do this, people who are greatly inspired by wealth, competition and the feeling of greatness.  I need motivated people.  I am quite the competitor and I want it done quickly as possible.  I need a lot of updates and I love to communicate more on a daily routine if possible.  The money is only give to the both of us or more, if we get published.  I am not too wealthy and I can't pay you until the publisher pays the both of us, so money up front is not available.  However, if you believe in yourself and your abilities, we can go anywhere we want with this adventure.  I have a lot of hope that someday, we will be up there with the greats.  Oh and I have other story ideas not weather related too.

thanks,

James