Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Winter 2020 New England Banter and General Obs

CapturedNature

15 minutes ago, mreaves said:

I’m with you. I’ll take anything that might make me feel better. NyQuil, DayQuil, Vick’s, Mucinex, Tylenol PM or some combination of the above. Whatever it takes. 

I have a terrible cold too. Still managed to go to NY party and rip beers. I’m anti medicine. I don’t ever take anything except occasionally 2 Tylenol if head hurts. And I have my rx migraine meds which are a Godsend. Other than that, never take anything 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I have a terrible cold too. Still managed to go to NY party and rip beers. I’m anti medicine. I don’t ever take anything except occasionally 2 Tylenol if head hurts. And I have my rx migraine meds which are a Godsend. Other than that, never take anything 

Hope you feel better.  Word on the street is 2 weeks minimum.  Watch for pneumonia.  You are over 50 now get a pneumonia shot.

If you guys are getting a lot of infections I seriously recommend quitting all dairy for 1-2 weeks and see if you notice any improvements. I got pneumonia, bronchitis, and sinus infections so many times over the years and I'm barely sick anymore since cutting it out.

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

Killing me not being able to run. Whenever I get a cold, it always goes into my chest. Cough etc. Sound like Barry White today . Will try running tomorrow 

My voice sounds like Emperor Palpatine today. 
some light flakes here.  Had to go clear out the iceberg at the bottom of my mother in laws driveway left by the city plow.   I hate that

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

My voice sounds like Emperor Palpatine today. 
some light flakes here.  Had to go clear out the iceberg at the bottom of my mother in laws driveway left by the city plow.   I hate that

My Ariens looked like it was shooting slurpee out the chute last night as I was trying to chew through that bank at the end of the driveway. It was about 3 ft high.

1 hour ago, dryslot said:

Have some snow showers coming out of the Mtns that are holding somewhat together, Looks like an enhaced one over KRUM area, Flakes in the air here anyways so a wintry appeal.

It's been snowing pretty hard here for a bit now.  

Good upslope flow ripping it out right over us.... everyone's favorite radar picture.  The standing wave of orographic lift.

WUNIDS_map.gif.d8747b247ba3431809ad6fea7700ca67.gif

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Good upslope flow ripping it out right over us.... everyone's favorite radar picture.  The standing wave of orographic lift.

Snowing pretty good at home but it cut off pretty quickly once we hahah Bolton Flats. Roads are dry up here in Williston. 

2 hours ago, powderfreak said:

Was cool to see on radar. The classic Rt89 to Montpelier Streamer and then Rt 30 Steamer down to Magic. Think they grabbed a couple extra inches today too.

2 hours ago, PowderBeard said:

Was cool to see on radar. The classic Rt89 to Montpelier Streamer and then Rt 30 Steamer down to Magic. Think they grabbed a couple extra inches today too.

Yeah we picked up 2-3” this afternoon/evening.  

Flow was a bit unblocked allowing for great downwind propagation of the upslope snows.  

9F1EF46A-75BE-4C91-8606-CD336E285514.thumb.jpeg.1991673d9e72df73f25ac48d73ec1a99.jpeg