still likely reach headline criteria but the event will be
short-lived off both lakes. Surface high pressure will track
across the Ohio Valley Wednesday night and dry air and
subsidence will cause inversion heights to come down. Lake snows
will slowly come to an end east of Lake Erie late Wednesday
night and likely continue southeast of Lake Ontario into
Thursday morning.

1 hour ago, TugHillMatt said:

Nam 3k and Euro looks abysmal for our area, wolfie. Nam 12k greatly reduced totals with each run today.

Just another lammmmmme waste of a winter week coming.

Hopefully the nice snow showers we've been getting here the past 2 hours will continue and start covering up the open grassy areas once the sun sets.

Please Matt, We all understand ur frustration but its seriously getting old now bro!  You lived in the Tug Hill and wasn't satisfied so I don't really know what ur looking for cause ur not gonna find it here and if you think you were frustrated up in the Tug, you haven't seen anything yet!!

Yeah and the inevitable mixing will begin to enter the pic some time during one of these discussions.  Personally I'm thinking a whiff is on the table with this one as we have some, if ya wanna call it blocking, lol!  Alls I know it this, every time an event enters the picture, theres not one time where we don't have to worry about every damn factor that can screw everything up especially here in CNY, as we're one of the worse places where the cold air hangs on!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CNY-LES FREAK said:

Yeah and the inevitable mixing will begin to enter the pic some time during one of these discussions.  Personally I'm thinking a whiff is on the table with this one as we have some, if ya wanna call it blocking, lol!  Alls I know it this, every time an event enters the picture, theres not one time where we don't have to worry about every damn factor that can screw everything up especially here in CNY, as we're one of the worse places where the cold air hangs on!

Did you just criticize Matt 30 minutes ago for his negativity?

Pot....meet kettle.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

A little negativity is bound to creep in with some of the sheet we’ve had to endure. Let’s be honest, Matt’s had a bad run of luck. He literally moved for snow. Not a lot of people THAT invested in the white stuff.
 Couple tough misses tho. 
Im with freak on the next one- looks like a whiff; but, with my track record ya ought to figure on opposite thing happening. I’m like opposite George.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CNY-LES FREAK said:

Please Matt, We all understand ur frustration but its seriously getting old now bro!  You lived in the Tug Hill and wasn't satisfied so I don't really know what ur looking for cause ur not gonna find it here and if you think you were frustrated up in the Tug, you haven't seen anything yet!!

Hey, thanks for your honesty.

I understand your point, and I apologize.

On a positive note, this band has been sitting over us this evening. I'm watching a movie with some friends, but when I got up to go to the "bathroom" (aka window check) :P it was snowing and laying pretty good.

• Like 2

Just now, TugHillMatt said:

Hey, thanks for your honesty.

I understand your point, and I apologize.

On a positive note, this band has been sitting over us this evening. I'm watching a movie with some friends, but when I got up to go to the "bathroom" (aka window check) :P it was snowing and laying pretty good.

That’s what she said.   

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Thinksnow18 said:

00z GFS stayed same track as 18z. If the trend continues with the 6z we might have a better chance at the better lift across WNY and CNY.

The way this winter has been going so far I wouldn’t be surprised if it jogged another 100 miles NW and we all deal with mixing issues.:lol:

• Haha 3