Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Happy Birthday Old Man Winter storm obs

Ginx snewx

1 hour ago, ineedsnow said:

Just looked out easily a foot last night and still coming down!!!! Wow wow wow

what do you make of that report of only 3" in Enfield, can't be possible. You guys got like 14-18" total. Must be on the street that was plowed many times lol. Can't see how someone could be that ignorant though.

Just now, WxWatcher007 said:

Yeah I saw that and was like nah dawg. 

8.4" storm total here. Was just close enough to some of the better banding to produce between ~7pm and 6am.

they literally got walloped by a blizzard and youre gonna tell me 3" and you work for a news station, lol? dont measure on the street..

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Warwick WX said:

Finally been ripping at PVD, a little late for big totals but at least we'll get above 1"-2" which is where we sat until recently.

outstanding!!! i may have missed out on the good goods, but happy with over a foot for the whole event... but this is awesome looking. i think the last time I got more than 16" in one event was March a couple years ago.maybe we are starting winter off on the good foot

26 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

what do you make of that report of only 3" in Enfield, can't be possible. You guys got like 14-18" total. Must be on the street that was plowed many times lol. Can't see how someone could be that ignorant though.

Lol just measured 4 spots all between 14 and 16.  For some reason cant post photos.. not enough space and that 14 to 16 was just from last night.... 

• Like 1