Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Happy Birthday Old Man Winter storm obs

Ginx snewx

3 minutes ago, snowgeek said:

22".  My biggest storm since 93'!  #9 all time for Albany if my house were the airport.  Not sure what they measure.

So awesome.  I love seeing the home town get crushed.

Just NW has done even better.  What a storm for that area so early in the season.  December 2nd.

I've measure 22" on the snowboard and around 18" on the ground.  I wonder if the general public understands how snow is officially measured.  I was cleaning the board every 6 hours, but I slept in a bit and then got stuck at my ice cream shop in Albany today so I had two 8 hour sessions.  Downtown Albany was a mess.  I snowblowed for 4 hours straight!  The city plowed an intersection onto my sidewalk and left a pile 5 feet high and like 10'x15' long.  I helped a bunch of people get their cars out.  Snow can be a pain in the city lol.  

18 minutes ago, #NoPoles said:

Dude, people are allowed to go home for the holiday, and my best friend is having a baby tomorrow

Oh cool.  Sorry....didn’t mean to come across as a wiseass, was just wondering cuz I saw you were in NH.  And I figured you’d be back home In NH being the holiday is over, and it’s Monday.  

4 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Oh cool.  Sorry....didn’t mean to come across as a wiseass, was just wondering cuz I saw you were in NH.  And I figured you’d be back home In NH being the holiday is over, and it’s Monday.  

Oh, I just havent gotten to the point where I consider NH my home yet...I didn't mean to come across as cranky