Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Happy Birthday Old Man Winter storm obs

Ginx snewx

13 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Closed mid/upper level lows going under SNE....there's always "a band" that lingers.

True story wasn't that long ago when I preached this I was mocked pretty hard by some Pros on here. Somebody somewhere gets smoked every single time. My favorite was the 497 5h a couple of years ago. Models were meh and then boom.

1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:

True story wasn't that long ago when I preached this I was mocked pretty hard by some Pros on here. Somebody somewhere gets smoked every single time. My favorite was the 497 5h a couple of years ago. Models were meh and then boom.

That was one of my favorite storms ever. Partied like it's 1717. That was my max depth in '15.

deathband2015.jpg

7 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Brings us up to 4” or so for the event.  Takes some of the sting away from yesterday’s lack of performance.  Nice. 

Measured 1.6" yesterday and about 2.7" today so far. Not as impressive now but keep this moderate stuff up for a few more hours and we got a respectable total.

Super light snow continues here. A little over an inch.

Me thinks coastal Boston proper gets porked on both ends of this garbage which obviously includes Logan. Last night we were too far East and close to the ocean so we warmed and rained, tonight/tomorrow we will be just too far enough West to cash in on the CCB. I really hate this location :axe:

GL guys to whoever's getting the goods now and tonight/tomorrow. I hope you pile up