Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Happy Birthday Old Man Winter storm obs

Ginx snewx

7 minutes ago, Thunderblizzard said:

Added up another 0.5" with this stuff... 2.1" total here so far.

Was just gonna say probably picked up another half inch from yesterday’s part...so at 2”, but you beat me to it.  

Ya the temp never broke above freezing For us...that wasn’t supposed to happen. It happened to our East and northeast, and to the S, SE and SW to a lot of folks though. 

• Like 1

The elements off to the eats are mostly dying as they reach here....when they survive, I get these bursts of fat flakes that start to stack up, but then it ends and it might be 15-20 minutes before another makes it. Earlier this morning, we had a very steady stream reaching us that dropped a half inch in about 90 minutes.

Though I'm starting to become encouraged by the radar to the south of RI. Might be able to fill this in a little bit later this afternoon

Dec2_1pmRadar.gif

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

The elements off to the eats are mostly dying as they reach here....when they survive, I get these bursts of fat flakes that start to stack up, but then it ends and it might be 15-20 minutes before another makes it. Earlier this morning, we had a very steady stream reaching us that dropped a half inch in about 90 minutes.

Though I'm starting to become encouraged by the radar to the south of RI. Might be able to fill this in a little bit later this afternoon

Dec2_1pmRadar.gif

Where exactly are you Will?  Like relative to the county lines on these radars.  I think I know where most of the SNE regulars are but you moved a few years ago and I never figured that out relative to radar... just curious, don’t want the street address lol.

6 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Where exactly are you Will?  Like relative to the county lines on these radars.  I think I know where most of the SNE regulars are but you moved a few years ago and I never figured that out relative to radar... just curious, don’t want the street address lol.

Red dot marks the spot

MA_townmap.png