Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Happy Birthday Old Man Winter storm obs

Ginx snewx

30 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

Just rolled into the office in MIlford.  CF was sitting over Maplegate CC.  Went from 39F at the Rt 140 exit on 495 to 32F when I got off at Rt 109.  Snow steadily at the moment.  Night and day from home.

You are back in my old stomping grounds...grew up in Medway, always got on 495 at the 109 exit :)

3 minutes ago, dendrite said:

I think it was a hair east even though there was more QPF. 3k came west. So they converged a bit, but more toward the 12k.

the modeled lift that i see was a bit more wide spread to the west and also really during this evening and before midnight it has expanded decently. Seems like there will be more positive surprises later this afternoon into 5z ....while the 6z-15z period pay just focus on SE Mass Cape ann Cape and DownE maine

4.8" avg after about 10 measurements, blower just crapped the bed too, right when I finished... really never stopped snowing here, albeit light, with the occasional burst of fatties, but very nice winter scene out there... congrats east folks, looks like you're going to have the goods with this one...i said I'd be happy with 6" this time of year, we'll see what happens with round 2.

13 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

E NY radar rocking again

Should see some 30" spots there by tonite

Already nearing 20” in spots just northwest of Albany.  

Malta in Southern Saratoga County with 20”.  Rotterdam with 18”, Glenville with 17”.

And it all looks like dense snow.  No fluff.

5 minutes ago, Spanks45 said:

getting some nice bursts of snow here...this was definitely not on any of the computer models for this morning, so who knows what is going to happen at this point. Hoping for positive busts for everyone! 31.8° atm

To my weenie eye, the current forming band is about 20 miles east of where most guidance had it. 

• Like 1