Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Happy Birthday Old Man Winter storm obs

Ginx snewx

13 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I’ve swallowed so many of them over the last 8 winters on big events that I’m practically numb to it. 

Yup, only 5 up here for me, but it has become a bit easier....call it radar hallucinations, but I think the radar matches up well with the Herpes model run at 6z, which may put at least western sections of the state into play....and by the looks of the radar, you should be snowing pretty well at the moment

27 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Temp down to 29F and ripping fatties in this stuff. About a half inch down new since I woke up about an hour ago. 

Just rolled into the office in MIlford.  CF was sitting over Maplegate CC.  Went from 39F at the Rt 140 exit on 495 to 32F when I got off at Rt 109.  Snow steadily at the moment.  Night and day from home.

14.5 settled in my back yard according to my trusty Marty's True Value Hardware yardstick about 6am when I shoveled.  Snowing light to moderate now, maybe another inch or so.  Squirrels are pillaging the hemlock cones outside my office window before they move over to the bird feeders.