• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Happy Birthday Old Man Winter storm obs

Ginx snewx

Man this storm is going to leave a memory for me no matter the outcome. Currently on the commuter rail en route to Worcester for a 1:30-5:30pm GRE exam. While the exam is gonna be wretched, I am applying to Meteorology grad programs, so I find it fitting that such a large scale event will be unfolding outside. Definitely not a coincidence. Hoping to emerge from the test center with a nice meaty WAA shield in place!

After that, gonna be a white knuckle Greyhound or Uber from Worcester to Hartford in the middle of the storm. Will definitely be an interesting ride (sounds like blasphemy, but wouldn’t mind if the CT dry slot appears for a little while I am in transit) No matter what scenario plays out, should be a memorable day. 

Good luck to all everyone! I don’t have high hopes for Hartford but should be a fantastic event for those in MA

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LSC97wxnut said:

Flakes in West Roxbury

Looks like there may be some OES moving in? easterly flow not sure. Feel pretty good here for 6-12. Happy to have tomorrow off. 28 here and the dews are low currently so I hope wet bulbing will help when the main show arrives in a few hours.